This website is operated and maintained by D&D Management. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this website you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Any information on the website is subject to change without notice.
We do our best to ensure that all information on our website is accurate as possible. However, we do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of your action based on the information found on our website.
2. Prohibited Activities
Any actions other than those specified in other areas of this agreement are prohibited.
- Actions that infringe (or may infringe) copyright, privacy, property rights, or other rights of individuals, this company and/or other companies.
- Actions that causes (or may cause) any damage or disadvantage to individuals, this company and/or other companies.
- Actions that are contrary to moral obligations and/or are against the law.
- Submission of false information.
- Unauthorised use of email addresses, names or other persional information.
- Any business or commercial activities, or any activities in preparation for those using this website.
- Other activity that causes or may cause any inconvenience or disadvantage to the operation of this website and our services.
3. Personal Information
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, trademarks, portrait right and all other rights of this website belong to us or the original right holder, and customers must respect these rights.
Unless permitted by the copyright law, such as personal use, the use of the information or materials (including reproduction, distribution, modification etc.) without prior agreement with us or the original right holder is prohibited.
5. Recommended Viewing Environment
In order to use this website comfortably, we recommend a computer connected to the internet and an environment that meets the specifications provided in the “System Requirements”. Our website may not function or display properly if these requirements are not met. Major browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, IE and Mac should be compatible with the viewing environment.
6. Incoming Links to Our Website
We welcome all incoming links. Please follow the guidelines for links below.
- Please refrain from using links from websites that do not fit the purpose of this website, or links for inappropriate purposes such as commercial or solicitation.
- Please do not use our logo. Links must be in plain text.
- The contents or URL on our website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- Please clearly state that the link is to our website.
- We are not liable for any complaints, reparations or any other claims regarding our website made to you by others.
- Please follow our instructions if requested to remove links to our website.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise specified, the use of this site and this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- For disputes regarding this site, Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court for legal precedings.